IS There a Place for Voice-Over in IBW Storytelling?
Granted, our needs are not massive!
But once you are one of us, you are a go-to for IBW voices.
What helps you become one of us?
A good range of voices and characters.
If you have only one range, such as just small children, it does limit our application of your skills.
So, say, the series has a lead male voice and several furry forest creatures, and a moose call.
If you only do small children and a dog barking… well…
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We prefer to use only one or two actors for the needs of an entire series. That means RANGE! Also required is the skill to create characters based upon the series bible.
So, if you have range and have ever wanted to BE a series,
IBW could be your publisher!
~ Consider Applying ~
so we can find you when we need you!
If considering applying with IBW, please watch this video.
If it has been decades since you were in touch
with your inner child, please re-connect…
then come create with us at IBW.
If you and the child within are best buddies,
please do apply to be an IBW Creative!
CONTACT US IN THIS MANNER:
What to include in your initial email to IBW:
1) In SUBJECT LINE: Last Name, First Name followed by the *skill* you possess.
EX: SMITH, JOHN ~ Voice-Over
2) In EMAIL TEXT, a short intro, with links to your work. (If you haven’t any links, complete application by answering questions below and wait for our contact re: how to receive a sample of your work. Please do not attach files to email. They will not be opened.)
3) In the EMAIL TEXT, please answer the following 5 inquiries. Brief 2-3 sentence answers are fine. Please number your responses accordingly. Yes, you may skip any questions you feel uncomfortable answering.
Your responses will help us determine if you would enjoy the IBW culture.
Please tell us about you! Tell us…
- About your passion (3-5 sentences)
- THREE facts about your desire to be a voice-over actor
- THREE of your best personal qualities (those which your friends and family say about you!)
- THREE *fun* things to know about you (what you like and/or like to do, things you have accomplished, something you like to do with friends, family)
- TWO of your career goals and TWO of your personal goals