Among the findings of the research consultancy Latitude's new study The Future of Storytelling is that "audiences are more ready than ever to embrace new tech-driven possibilities for stories to [affect] us more deeply."
Not only is the future of storytelling interactive, so is the expectation for delivery of story in advertising:
► 78% want to “friend” a character digitally on Facebook or via text messages and have the ability to help sway the character’s decisions.
► 87% want to see events through the eyes of a particular character or to switch between different characters’ points-of-view.
► The most popular second screen interactions tend to be goal-oriented, such as earning rewards (80% interested), voting to decide a show’s outcome (79%), or making a purchase (76%).
But most importantly:
► 92% agree there’s a real opportunity for brands to make ads feel more like a story or a game that they’d naturally choose to engage with.
IBW offers advertisers all of the above.
IBW’s proprietary storytelling format offers advertisers an *approach* to connecting with customers unlike anything else available to them.
IBW products offer a unique *in-product* advertising model which targets demographics.
EVERY IBW product contains a charitable component, making IBW the kind of company that companies like having their company associated with.
And, yes, Big Account sponsorships are an option, making you a Big Account Rep.
NEVER is any IBW position: INTERNSHIP, for CREDIT ONLY.
Compensation includes percentage of sales.
As you rise in responsibility and accomplishments, compensation also includes e-book royalty and IP equity.
(No, we will not be providing specifics here on the internet!)
But, if interested in knowing more about IBW marketing and sales opportunities, apply so we can get acquainted! We’ll be in touch! ☺
If considering applying with IBW, please watch this video.
If you and the child within are best buddies,
You will enjoy representing IBW Multimedia !
CONTACT US IN THIS MANNER:
What to include in your initial email to IBW:
1) In SUBJECT LINE: Last Name, First Name followed by the *skill* you possess.
EX: SMITH, JOHN ~ Marketing & Sales
2) In EMAIL TEXT, write a short intro, with links to your work. (If you haven’t any links, complete application by answering questions below and wait for our contact re: how to receive a sample of your work. Please do not attach files to email. They will not be opened.)
3) In the EMAIL TEXT, please answer the following 6 inquiries. Please number your responses accordingly. Yes, you may skip any questions you feel uncomfortable answering.
Your responses will help us determine if you would enjoy the IBW culture.
Please tell us about you! Tell us…
- About your passion (3-5 sentences)
- THREE things that drew you to seeking a career in marketing and sales
- THREE of your best personal qualities (those which your friends and family say about you!) that makes you well-suited for your chosen career
- THREE *fun* things to know about you (what you like and/or like to do, things you have accomplished, something you like to do with friends, family)
- Tell us about a child in your life. Include relationship (your own child, grandchild, niece/nephew, babysitting, teacher, etc.) as well as a special time you spent together, or an accomplishment they made via your help.
- TWO of your career goals and TWO of your personal goals